Summer Acting Course 2019
Monday 5 - Friday 9 August
Age range 10 to 16.
Ever wondered what it's like to act in a television programme? Come and experience it first hand as part of 4 days of fun and activities with Tring Park's very own Head of Film. No previous training is necessary.
You will have the opportunity to:
- work like a TV actor for a day
- film on location
- make use of our high specification video sound and editing equipment
- have the chance to meet a professional actor from children's TV
All of this in addition to
- acting technique
- improvisation and drama games
- devised and text work
- a free Holiday Courses t-shirt
Plus lots of organised activities in the evening and an opportunity to make new friends and learn from professionals.organised activities in the evening and an opportunity to make new friends and learn from professionals.
- Scavenger hunt and drama games
- Quiz night
- BBQ and lawn games
- Internal talent show held in Tring Park's Markova Theatre. All entries should be no more than 1.5 minutes and music must be on a CD or iPod (MP3 player) ready to play
Please refer to the Clothing and Footwear Requirements which details what to wear.
Cost for the course: Day pupils £309.00; boarders £386.00
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries. The final date for booking is Monday 8 July.
Tring Park School – loving to make a DRAMA out of things!