Summer Acting Course 2019
Sunday 4 - Thursday 8 August
Boarders arrive at 4.00pm on Sunday 4 August, day pupils at 8.30am on Monday 5 August. The course ends at approx. 4.00pm on Thursday 8 August.
Age range 10 to 16.
Ever wondered what it's like to act in a television programme? Come and experience it first hand as part of 4 days of fun and activities with Tring Park's very own Head of Film. No previous training is necessary.
You will have the opportunity to:
- work like a TV actor for a day
- film on location
- make use of our high specification video sound and editing equipment
- have the chance to meet a professional actor from children's TV
All of this in addition to
- acting technique
- improvisation and drama games
- devised and text work
- a free Holiday Courses t-shirt
Plus lots of organised activities in the evening and an opportunity to make new friends and learn from professionals.
- Scavenger hunt and drama games
- Quiz night
- BBQ and lawn games
- Internal talent show held in Tring Park's Markova Theatre. All entries should be no more than 1.5 minutes and music must be on a CD or iPod (MP3 player) ready to play
Please refer to the Clothing and Footwear Requirements which details what to wear.
Cost for the course: Day pupils £352.00; boarders £473.00
Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries. The final date for booking is Monday 8 July.
Tring Park School – loving to make a DRAMA out of things!