- ENB 2014: Swan Lake and Romeo & Juliet in the round at the Royal Albert Hall
- Royal Ballet Flanders 2014: Bayadere production
- Opera National de Bordeaux September 2014 – September 2020
- Natalia has performed many different ballets including Nutcracker, Coppelia, Swan Lake, Giselle, Sleeping Beauty, Don Quixote, La Fille Mal gardée, Cinderella from David Bintley, ‘Icare’ and ‘Suite en Blanc’ of Serge Lifar, La Reine Morte of Kader Belarbi’s, ‘Paz de la Jolla’ of Justin Peck and ‘Notre Dame de Paris’ of Roland Petit amongst many others!
- Contemporary pieces include ‘Pneuma’ of Carolyn Carlson, ‘Minus 16’ of Ohad Naharin, ‘Snowhite’ and ‘La Stravaganza’ of Anjelin Preljocaj, ‘Faune’ of Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui.
- In September 2020 she joined Compañia Nacional de Danza in Madrid, the National Ballet Company of Spain with Joaquin de Luz as current director and former principal of New York City Ballet. Since joining the company she has performed Concerto DSCH of Aleix Ratmansky, Giselle of Joaquin de Luz, and Arriaga. She has also participated in the creation of ‘In Paradisium’ of Antonio Ruz.
Tring will always be in my heart, I have too many good memories there and so many friends that I made for life. I’m so grateful for all the experiences I had and my training there. I considered myself a classical dancer but I believe nowadays it’s so important to be versatile because in any company in the world, it’s what they want. Tring provides their students with this possibility. I got the chance to perform an important soloist part in Faune of Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui and this choreography is not made for classical dancers. I believe my contemporary training came back and I was able to perform the rôle thanks to this. I also think it’s great that there are different courses because it nourishes the students from each other as artist. It’s definitely an amazing place that feels like a family were you share you many things and sees you grow as a person but also as an artist.‘
PHOTO – JOSE MANUEL BALLESTER